Note: This page has been updated to minimise frustration.
First, login to a linux clubroom machine, that actually works. Machines to avoid include all of them.
Next, open a terminal and do this:
- ssh -X motsugo
- cd /away/ucc/username
- git clone git://git.ucc.asn.au/progcomp2012.git
- cd progcomp2012/judge/manager
- ./stratego -g -b @human ../../agents/vixen/vixen.py
Now play a game.
- mkdir ../../agents/my_ai
- cp ../../agents/basic_python/* ../../agents/my_ai/
- mv ../../agents/my_ai/basic_python.py ../../agents/my_ai/my_ai.py
Now, open gedit, and open the file "progcomp2012/agents/my_ai/my_ai.py
Write an AI. Test it with: "./stratego -g -b @human ../../agents/my_ai/my_ai.py"
Also test with "./stratego -g ../../agents/my_ai/my_ai.py ../../agents/vixen/vixen.py"
Keep doing this until you win.
- Attempt to compile the manager program for Mac
- Attempt to compile the manager program for Windows
- Attempt to get OpenGL working on any computer.
- Attempt to get SDL working on any computer.
- Attempt to implement the protocol from scratch unless your name is John Hodge.
Visit the old page